We have the capability and qualifications to provide a variety of services relating to corporate finance and investment advisory. We have worked with management to formulate strategy, develop infrastructure and operations and raise capital in order to position them for growth. We also have worked with investors to develop alternative investment portfolio that is diversified among asset classes, and investment strategies.
Specifically, we offer the following investment advisory and consulting services to our clients:
- Business Development – We work with business owners and senior management to formulate business plans and marketing strategies, build the necessary infrastructure and operation expertise, facilitate hiring senior management and introduce strategic partners.
- Project Management – We have managed significant capital and infrastructure projects in both developed and developing countries. We have worked with owners/sponsors, and have functioned as project management contractors, to develop the appropriate business plan, conduct feasibility and engineering studies, negotiate technology licenses and manage project development.
- Buy-side Advisory – We have worked with investors, portfolio managers and companies to investigate and execute on alternative investments based on the investors’ objective, risk/return tolerance, and other profiles. We help our clients through due diligence, formulating investment strategy, transaction structure, negotiations and documentation.
- Sell-side Advisory – We have worked with issuers to raise capital as well as on mergers and acquisitions assignments across many asset classes. Our engagements generally encompass the full cycle of a transaction, including: identification of investors/buyers, preparation of investment presentations and due diligence materials, investment structuring, investor/buyer due diligence and negotiations, documentation and closing.
- Recapitalization and Restructuring – We have worked on behalf of companies and investors on performing as well as non-performing or troubled assets relating to recapitalization or outright sale.
- Cross-border Finance Advisory – Currency and interest rate swaps and hedges frequently increase the complexity of cross-border finance. We are familiar with and have developed innovative swaps and hedge structures that specifically meet the requirements of both the issuer and the investor.
- Valuation – We are experienced valuation analysts, and have developed various asset valuation methodologies that address hidden, or non-obvious, asset values. Such methodologies are based on or developed from industry best practices.